Become an Exhibitor
Opening of application files January 2019
Participation in the Contemporary Art Fair in Strasbourg is reserved for modern and contemporary art galleries and art publishers.
The next edition of ST-ART will be held from 15 to 17 November 2019. ST-ART 2019 is dedicated to Contemporary Art Galleries, Modern Art Galleries and, for the first time ever, Design Galleries.
Continuing our proactive exhibitor policy, we once more wish to help future participants benefit from a number of advantages and our entire range of communication tools – for all candidates sending in their applications before 1st April 2019.
Your advantages 2019
- Settling the cost of your booth in monthly instalments by direct debit from the moment you sign the contract.
- Coverage of your gallery in our press releases as soon as the contract is signed.
- Posting our exhibitors’ news onto ST-ART’s social media.
- Relaying your gallery’s news to the press.
- A bottle of Champagne will be delivered to your booth every day.
- We are proposing new hotel addresses in town where we have negotiated preferential rates so that you can appreciate the city of Strasbourg to the full with its architecture and historical and contemporary sites – not to mention its many restaurants.
At ST-ART, we strongly encourage our gallerists to demonstrate their curating skills and present formats fostering solo shows, theme-based hangs, or even a more adventurous approach.
To be informed
Subscribe to our newsletter by filling in the contact form.
Dénia BAHADIR BEN EL HABBES
Tel. + 33 (0)3 88 37 21 19